This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the Internet portal service www.silomasters.eu (hereinafter, the “Web”) of SILOMASTER S.L.U., with registered office at Av. Mayor Gómez Laguna , 25, Floor 9-A2, 50009 | Saragossa. Spain, with CIF CIF: B99536674.
In general, relations between SILOMASTER S.L.U., with the Users of its telematic services, present on the web, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
The parties expressly waive the jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of ZARAGOZA to resolve any controversy that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.
CONTENT AND USE
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with SILOMASTER S.L.U.
The owner of the website does not identify with the opinions expressed in it by its collaborators. The Company reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on their servers.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, its graphic design and codes are owned by SILOMASTER S.L.U., and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents is prohibited of its web pages or even citing sources, unless written consent of the owner of the web. All trade names, brands or signs other than any kind contained in the pages of this website are the property of their owners and are protected by law.
The presence of links on the SILOMASTER S.L.U. website (s), are for informational purposes only and in no case do they imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, SILOMASTER S.L.U.informs the User of the existence of an automated file of personal data created by and to maintain the commercial relationship, and under his responsibility, in order to perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the User, as well as the work of information. At the time of acceptance of these general conditions, SILOMASTER, will require the User if it is necessary to collect some essential data for the provision of their services or to inform them of them.
REGISTRATION OF FILES AND FORMS
In the event that filling in registration forms is required in certain cases, it will be mandatory to access and enjoy some services offered on the web. Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the services or information in which personal data is requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a User, will be incorporated into a file owned by the This Website, having implemented the security measures established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21.
ACCURACY AND TRUTH OF THE DATA PROVIDED
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating SILOMASTER S.L.U. from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the registration or subscription form. SILOMASTER S.L.U. is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it also assumes no responsibility for hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of said information SILOMASTER S.L.U. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to said information. SILOMASTER S.L.U. is exonerated from liability for any damage or loss that the User may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by SILOMASTER S.L.U. whenever appropriate from sources outside SILOMASTER S.L.U.
The purposes of SILOMASTER S.L.U. are the maintenance and management of the relationship with the User, as well as the information and sending of commercial communications that may be of interest.
MINORS OF AGE
In the event that some of our services are specifically aimed at minors, SILOMASTER S.L.U. will request the consent of the parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for automated processing of the data
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
SILOMASTER S.L.U. will not transfer user data to third parties.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
You can direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at the Internet address to: email@example.com or by mail Ordinary addressed to SILOMASTER S.L.U., Ref. LOPD. Av. Mayor Gómez Laguna, 25, Floor 9-A2, 50009 | Saragossa. Spain. To exercise these rights and in compliance with the regulations on Data Protection, it is necessary that you prove your personality against SILOMASTER S.L.U. by sending a photocopy of the National Identity Document or any other means valid in Right.
SILOMASTER S.L.U. has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and they try to install those other means and additional technical measures at their disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to SILOMASTER S.L.U. will not be liable for possible damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of this system electronic, motivated by causes beyond SILOMASTER S.L.U.; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties people through illegitimate interference beyond the control of SILOMASTER S.L.U.. However, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated processing of the same by SILOMASTER S.L.U. , in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Policy of Personal data protection. Certain services provided on the Portal may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of Personal Data.
The Cookies law affects all companies and professionals with a website and other service providers of the information society, provided that they meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Are established in Spain (residence or registered office in Spain, registration in the Commercial Registry …).
- Are established outside Spain but direct their services specifically to Spanish territory.
- Other cases: Article 2 of Law 34/2002.
The second section of Article 22 of the LSSI provides that users should be provided with clear and complete information on the use of data storage and retrieval devices and, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
Below we give you information about cookies, which you can incorporate in THE COOKIES POLICY of your website: www.silomasters.eu
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. That is, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE KEEP?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they save is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Own cookies: which are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided to the user.
- Third-party cookies: which are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web.
- Persistent cookies: designed to collect and store data for a certain period of time.
- Technical cookies: used to allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies are used to carry out an analysis of the behaviors and actions of the users of the website as well as for the elaboration of navigation profiles in order to make technical improvements of operation and service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow efficient management of advertising spaces based on a series of criteria, for example, to verify if the user has already had access to a news item or not to proceed to update it with a new one.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies are responsible for storing information about users’ own behavior focusing on their browsing habits. This allows you to establish user profiles based on their behavior and use them to customize the advertising presented.
WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- Establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
Examples of types of cookies:
|__atuvc||Third party cookies||User identification cookies and ADDTHIS tracking login time.|
|id||Third party cookies||Cookies de identificación del usuario y el tiempo de inicio de sesión de seguimiento ADDTHIS.|
|PREF||Third party cookies||Google browser preferences cookies.|
|NID||Third party cookies||Google advertising cookies.|
|X-LI-IDC||Third party cookies||LinkedIn cookies.|
|bcookie||Third party cookies||LinkedIn cookies.|
|guest_id||Third party cookies||Twitter cookies.|
|__utma||Analysis cookies||Google analytics cookies to know which pages you have visited and information on how you searched.|
|__utmb||Analysis cookies||Google analytics cookies to know which pages you have visited and information on how you searched.|
|__utmc||Analysis cookies||Google analytics cookies to know which pages you have visited and information on how you searched.|
|__utmz||Analysis cookies||Google analytics cookies to know which pages you have visited and information on how you searched.|
HOW TO MANAGE THE CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES?
In this sense, practically all browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a web page, specifically to verify their existence, their duration or the elimination system. On the other hand, the user may allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on their equipment by modifying the configuration of their browser in accordance with the instructions indicated therein. For information purposes, it is indicated that the configuration of cookies is usually carried out in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu of each browser, in any case, you can always go to the help of your browser to solve or solve the doubts to be generated about it.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
To understand the scope that may have to disable cookies we show some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is usually the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: You will not be able to make online purchases, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. Nor can the web know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- Sectorized advertising cannot be displayed, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
CAN COOKIES BE ELIMINATED?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
Now, in order for this section of your website to be correctly carried out, you should contact the editor of your website to clearly inform you of what type of cookies (detailed in the previous paragraphs) your website uses and to clearly identify the use of them. Without it, THE COOKIES POLICY will not be complying with the regulations that clearly specify the LAW 34 / 2002 of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce .
By accessing www.silomasters.eu, you expressly agree that we may use our own and third party cookies on your devices to improve our service. If you disable cookies, your browsing by www.silomasters.eu may not be optimal and some of the utilities available to www.silomasters.eu may not work properly and navigation may not be possible. If you continue browsing, we consider that you give us your permission, in compliance with Royal Decree-Law 13/2012.
50009 | Zaragoza
Tel.: +34 976 04 88 05
All rights reserved.